Kitchen & Bath
Welcome To The Best Kitchen And Bath Renovators Sarasota Can Offer
What We Do
EXCEEDING OUR CLIENTS’ EXPECTATION
The right kitchen or bathroom renovation can add grand style and lavish luxury to your home. Discover How Calusa Kitchen and Bath located in Sarasota, FL can help you with a stunning renovation project.
Are you interested in renovating your kitchen or bathroom? If so, then we can help. The work we complete on your home is sure to astound and amaze. We bring these spaces to life, giving them the right level of character and style. With stunning aesthetics and splendid features, our designs won’t disappoint.
You could be viewing your home as an investment for a future sale. Or you could want to improve your lifestyle. Your kitchen and bathrooms will always be key pieces of the puzzle here.
A kitchen is a perfect place to share time with your family. Or, dazzle and delight guests with culinary delights. A bathroom is an ideal area where you can relax after a long day, enjoying a soak or a heavenly shower. We can bring both to your home.
Of course, only the right type of design will deliver this impact. That’s where we can help with kitchen and bath Sarasota renovations. Our remodels will exceed all expectations and fulfill any desire.
Creating A Luxury Space In Your Home
HOW THE RIGHT BATHROOM OR KITCHEN BRINGS NEW WONDERS TO YOUR HOME
A stunning bathroom can be the centerpiece attraction of your home. Whether you want a grand shower or a gorgeous tub to soak in for hours, we’re ready to assist you. We can add all the right luxury features to your bathroom. This will transform it into the perfect relaxing space. Our work will match trend style choices and exciting modern concepts.
You could be searching for clean and minimal, or extravagant and grand? The right bathroom renovation will give your home the dazzling features you want. With our work, it will be a luxurious haven that you love to spend time in too. Our bathroom renovations are completely custom-designed. A remodel from our company will match all your individual preferences and specifications.
Or, the ideal kitchen renovation can transform a boring area of your home into a room that you can be proud of. Combine style and function in a space that your family will love for years to come. We can add marble countertops and light fixtures that will highlight the key areas. This is how we can completely reinvent this space.
Trust In Our Exceptional Skills And High Standards
EXPERIENCE. DEDICATION. CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY
With our solution, you never need to settle for anything less than the absolute best. Our expert team has more than three decades of experience. We never hesitate to go the extra to give clients everything they need with a remodel.
We know the latest trends and understand the practical needs. This is what makes us the experts in interior design you need. We’re ready to bring all this and more straight to your home. With astounding kitchen and bathroom renovations, we’ll make your home look picture perfect.
If you are ready to get started with your dream kitchen or bath renovation, get in touch with our team today. We’re ready to bring your exciting ideas for your interior to fruition.
The Process of Design and Construction
- Discovery / Survey of client needs
- Budgetary review
Create Conceptual Design
- Select general themes / Brands /Manufacturers
- Review basic scope & space parameters
- Create preliminary design
- Create preliminary estimate Discuss general scheduling & time frames
Review Conceptual Design
Develop Final Design & Budget
- Calusa will visit the project site for field measure and review of conditions
- Revise / Amend design accordingly
- Select features, colors, etc.
- Finalize scope of the project
- Complete project cost estimate
- Complete project schedule
- Review final design and budget with client
Execute Construction Agreement
- Sign / Initial final layouts, designs, and material selections
- Deposit due for materials, permits, and
pre-construction design & service
- Release materials for fabrication
- Complete construction drawings for a permit (if required)
- Submit application for permit
- Set an appointment with a client for the construction start date
- Set appointment / accept delivery of materials
- Post permit (if required)
- Construction deposit funds due upon mobilization to site
- Review / Establish construction logistics with client
- Power, water, lighting, access
- Staging of process, moving of contents
- Storage of materials & equipment
- Rubbish removal process
- Hours of operation
- Final clean up
- Review with the client for completion, quality, and satisfaction
- Final payment due